Terms & Conditions
2022 Terms and Conditions
- All players must have an official handicap and be a current member of a golf club.
- All events are played under The Rules of Golf as laid down by The R & A.
- By entering our TPC Twos Events, you are agreeing to pay the event entry fee as detailed on each of our events pages on this website.
- GPS and distance measuring devices are permitted for measuring distance only.
- The format of the event is Stableford and will be played from the competition tees.
- Each event will be run as an official open competition and player’s scores will count towards their national handicap.
- All entrants will must be at least 16 years old.
- In the event of any events being cancelled due to bad weather or course closures, events will be rescheduled to a later date.
- If a rescheduled event is no longer suitable for your diary, we will provide you with a voucher to replay the course in your own time.
- In order to preserve the integrity of the Events, the organisers' reserve the right to adjust your handicap if they deem your handicap to be innacurate of your playing abilities.
- In the event of qualifying for our national finals, you will not be permitted to play off a higher handicap than that which you qualified with.
- In order to preserve the integrity of the Events, the organisers’ reserve the right to disqualify a player or players from the tournament in the event that the tournament committee determines, in its absolute discretion, that a player’s handicap is inaccurate when compared with their actual playing ability. The tournament committee will determine whether a player’s handicap is inaccurate by taking into consideration any or all of the following:
Players are expected to behave in a professional and sportsmanlike manner while participating in the our Events. Actions that are in violation of this conduct include but are not restricted to:
- Handicap history review;
- Previous tournament/competition results;
- Current sanctions from any other national golf tournaments or from any County or National golf administrative bodies;
- Judgement on the relevance of completed qualifying competitions within the past 36 months;
- Complaints which are in the public domain and any other handicap inconsistencies that are brought to our attention
- Repeated and overt use of abusive or profane language
- Throwing items in anger
- Overt rudeness to anyone present
- Willful and overt destruction, abuse or vandalism of property, including animal and plant life
- Cheating: a willful attempt to circumvent the rules of play
- Physical attacks or threatening behavior to anyone present
- Excessive use of alcohol at the tournament site
Disqualified players shall forfeit any prizes or merchandise and shall not receive a refund of entry fees.
If you are looking to cancel your entry more than 90 days before the event start date, you will receive a full refund, less a £25 administration fee.
If you cancel your entry between 60 and 90 days of the event start date, you will receive a 25% refund.
If you cancel your entry with less than 60 days before the event start date, you will not receive any refund, unless we manage to fill your space.